The Bible Journal is for people who want to have an active devotional life through reading and studying the word of God. It is to motivate you to spend time alone with God. Allowing the Holy Spirit to speak to you and enlighten you through the word. Strengthening your relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ.
Once completed, you will be able to:
* Make a summary of the chapter you read identifying key points.
* Remember and relate what you read the day before.
* Identify and research key vocabulary.
* Investigate the chapter more deeply.
* Make, elaborate, print or trace a drawing related to the chapter.
* Start a library of your own commentaries on the books of the bible you have read and studied.